Friday, January 9, 2009

Student Post

Just a quick update and a few student posts (see below).

Another successful day on the slopes and no new (serious) injuries. All groups are now venturing further afield, taking in lots of beautiful scenery and having loads of fun.

Last night was disco night! It took a while to warm up, the girls got straight on the dance floor but the boys sat it out looking grumpy and complaining about the music. Not enough Slipknot apparently!!! But by the end (almost) everyone was up and dancing, even to High School Musical songs, would you believe it. I can't wait for the DVD!!! Ha Ha. Everyone had lots of fun.

Two more days skiing left, today (Friday) and tomorrow. We are also going to visit the thermal bathes tonight. I'm sure there will be plenty of weary muscles that will be thankful of a good soak.

Anyway here are a few of the students messages (I think the mountain air has got to some of them).

I'll try to make one final post before we start our journey back. We should be arriving back in Bahrain around 9pm on Sunday.

Mr Pollard

2 comments:

eylesda said...

Hi Richard,
The pictures on the blog look fantastic and you sound to be having an amazing holiday.I was really looking forward to the track day unfortunatley Stephen has a temperature of 38.8 so we could not go. Had a dinner party last night, Jo, Mark, Alex, Bill,Tterry and Bobby. Played pictionaly and Mark and Terry won hands down,good fun. Promise will pick you up Sun. Have lots of fun.
Love Mum x

eylesda said...

Hi Richard, I hope you had a good time at the disco. sorted your turtles out this morning, almost burned the house down though. How was I supposed to know the heater would be hot enough to burn the cupboard????
Managed to douse the fire before it spread, no roast turtles ha!ha!
Mickey (mouse) is still with us (or hopefully his little bruvvers) and eating all the stuff we put out for him.

went to the Ritz today for, wait for it.....excercise.....anyway, a walk to feed the fish and back, enough for me thank you!

This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is 30 cat
This is seconds cat

Now read the 3rd word
From each sentence.

See you Sunday, if we remember to collect you.